Old 20-11-2003, 10:12 AM
Happy'Cam'per

Default Shades of the Petswarehouse Lawsuit!

Go Graham. I second that. What a crock of shit. I don't think their sales
have ever been that good anyway, and I seriously doubt that Rex's remarks
damaged sales in such a negative way. EVERYONE is entitled to their
opinions.
--
**So long, and thanks for all the fish!**

"Graham Ramsay" wrote in message
"Rex Grigg" wrote
You really have to watch what you say and make sure you don't give
opinions anymore. I received this nice email this evening. Just a
heads up for all of you.

There's no need to purchase this product before realising it is nonsense.
A read through the absurd web site is enough to come to the conclusion
that snake oil is an apt description.
I'd like to see them try and explain just exactly how their product works
with its far infrared waves and vibrational frequency effects. They'd be
laughed out of court.
To claim that fish have died because people have been put off buying
this useluess lump of plastic is beneath contempt.

--
Graham Ramsay