Old 21-11-2003, 05:32 AM
John

Default Shades of the Petswarehouse Lawsuit!

On Thu, 20 Nov 2003 20:14:47 -0600, Eric Schreiber
wrote:

Rex Grigg wrote:

Where do these minerals get the energy to emit those far infrared
rays? How come I'm still paying for home heating oil? All I need is
a pile of those rocks and my house will be toasty warm!

Assuming the rocks are uranium, sure

Nah... one good phaser blast, set on low that is, and presto there you
have it .... heat

Well that's enough of going "OT" for me.... will not post any more
snide comments on infrared whatchamacallits, magnets or other
whosamajiggers....

Now back to the FISH.....
you know they sort of look like this --- -^))

I'm now going back to my tanks and "just keep looking, just keep
looking, looking, looking". Stop that!