Old 21-11-2003, 09:03 PM
Chuck Gadd

Default Shades of the Petswarehouse Lawsuit!

On 20 Nov 2003 11:18:15 -0800, (B Lee) wrote:

I find it disturbing that Petwarehouse would even dare to attempt to
threaten a public forum like this. I have never used the product,

IMPORTANT DISTINCTION HERE!!!! It was not Petwarehouse (now Doctors
Foster & Smith's Pet Warehouse). It was Pets Warehouse.

Personally, I highly doubt Petswarehouse would be successful in such a
lawsuit. Bad PR also. The press would have such a field day with a
story like that.

Well, the case has been going on for about 2.5 years now. Regardless
of how successful it will be in the end, the case has succeeded in
causing grief and expense to a bunch of fellow aquaria hobbyists.

Chuck Gadd
http://www.csd.net/~cgadd/aqua