Old 22-11-2003, 04:02 PM
LeighMo

Default Shades of the Petswarehouse Lawsuit!

They claim to be based in Houston, but you certainly wouldn't know it
from their language skills.

Near as I can tell, they have their web site hosted with a company in Houston.
But if you look at their actual physical addresses (listed on their web site,
under "contacts"), they're all overseas, in places like Thailand, the Malta
Islands, Indonesia, Singapore, Portugal, etc. If they want to file a lawsuit
in the U.S., they're going to have to hire a lawyer. I think they'll find
American lawyers are a lot pricier than American webhosting.