Old 22-11-2003, 07:03 PM
Liam

Default [IBC] ADMIN: For LIAM: Sig files/advertising at the bottom of pages

In article 004001c3b080$428dd640$31102cc7@pavilion,
(Jim Lewis) wrote:

Sigh . . . Have I ever mentioned how I HATE faked up addresses .

Sorry. It's just that I'd rather keep my NG discussions to the NGs.
Also, I have no reason to fear people flaming me via email, but I do
prefer that added sense of security. Since you insist, however, I've set
up a Yahoo account (a real one!) just to use on this NG. I expect that it
will rarely be checked, though.

Liam . . . even when I take "FAKE" out of your address, Hotmail

says you aren't there, so I now have to pester everyone.

Can you please eliminate the multi-line commercial at the bottom
of your messages? We request that members use only a maximum
4-line bottom signature.

Done.

Liam