Old 01-12-2003, 09:36 PM
Scott Cory

Default NW: Best grass for a non garden/non mowing kind of guy

Hello,

Been reading your great posts and I have to apologize ahead of time as
I dont have the gardening bug. But I sure could use your help.

We are a week away from moving into our new house and had a very
advanced (and expensive! *ugh*) drip septic system put in.

What I need to know is the best grass for a non garden guy. I am
hoping to mow as little as possible but I still want something that I
can walk on. The biggest need is to preserve the ground and prevent
runoff. Ideally I would like something to spray on or seed.

I know this has been discussed on the groups numerous times and I have
followed around the threads. But many people look at grass as a labor
of love and I am looking at it a bit more conventionally.

Oh, the lawn area would be maybe 3,500 square feet if that makes a
difference

Thanks for any thoughts

Scott