Old 03-12-2003, 02:12 AM
J Fortuna

Default 2 lazy spikes!

Claude,

While this archived post (by Al) does not provide the solution you are
seeking, I found it quite informative on the subject of why a Phal spike
might be stalled:
http://groups.google.com/groups?hl=e...lm=91gm1n%24pm
c%241%40bob.news.rcn.net

Joanna (who loves reading the archives of this group for all the informative
posts, humorous anecdotes, and a few vicious but entertaining flame wars)

"Claude" wrote in message
Hello everyone!

Last October, I bought a Phal. Ambonosa which had 2 spikes.

When at home, I decided to put it in s/h since all my Phal are in s/h
culture.
Ever since, no sign of spike growing ! I can see that the roots are

growint
in the pot but the spikes seems to be frozen in time!

The spikes look healthy, nicely green.

Is there a way to get those spike to grow again beside beeing more

patient?

Thanks

Claude