Old 05-12-2003, 04:32 AM
Shell

Default Bulbo help

"GrlIntrpted" wrote in message
et...
If you are 100% certain that they're in soil then repot the bulbo. I'm

not
sure where you are but here in my house the lasiochillum as well as the
longiflorum are both spent. I repotted them, because they both grew

several
pseudobulbs during the active growing period from spring to fall. They'll
both sulk as they previously did especially because it is better to repot
right before active growth begins, but hey as the saying goes, better late
than never .

Good luck,
Mariana
p.s. has it previously bloomed?

I don't know if it has previously bloomed or not. I've looked closer and it
looks like just old media. I'm going to see how it drains before I do
anything.

Shell