Old 06-12-2003, 03:02 AM
Runner

Default Increase Waterfall Flow? How about Pondmaster Waterfall Pumps?

Thanks for the comments and the welcome, all. have already disconnected the
filter and noticed no appreciable increase in flow. And the pump is already
grossly oversized for the filter I am using (at least according to the
Pondmaster data). Thus, I will try and increase the size of my tubing next.
If that doesn't work, perhaps I'll supplement with a second pump or
waterfall pump.

One question still, though:

Even after I bump up the size of the equipment, the flow may not be the
"raging torrent" my wife is looking for. What do you guys think about the
Pondmaster waterfall pumps? I have used the mag pump because they are darn
near impossible to kill -- even running dry. I use them on my indoor
aquariums, too. Are the waterfall pumps by pondmaster as indestrutible?
Even if not, are they better than the competition in the direct-driven
waterfall pump class? I continue to be interested in them because I can get
them wholesale through a relative.

Thanks,
Scott