Old 07-12-2003, 03:32 PM
Wanda

Default New Mulch

Some people say it draws nitrogen out of the ground as it decomposes. Some
say it puts nitrogen into the ground as it decomposes. I've spoken with
people who use the stuff & feel their garden has never looked better. If you
can wait pile the mulch into a heap & let it sit for 6 months, if you can't
put some sheep poo on your garden beds first.

"Norman" wrote in message
I have had some branches from a Blue Gum mulched. I know that its not good
to put this mulch onto the ground too early. Why is this? When can I put

it
onto the garden and is there any special preparation needed before I put

it
on the ground.

Thank

Norman