Old 07-12-2003, 06:32 PM
Susan Erickson

Default NOVA: "Orchid Hunter" December 9, 2003

On Sun, 07 Dec 2003 01:36:39 GMT, Steve wrote:

Oh, wait. This HAS been on before. I looked again at the web site and
the original date that it was shown is near the top of this page:
http://www.pbs.org/wgbh/nova/orchid/about.html

I read the description this time and it is that one about the guy who
wanted to name a new orchid after his grandmother. I remember that we
all talked after it aired about how he tromped through the jungle
ripping out what ever he wanted a closer look at and how he didn't even
know some of the common orchids of the area.

Steve

They are broadcasting the preview here.. It is the Punk. It is
not worth the time unless you want to get mad at Nova.

Coelogyne massangeana at the bottom of their list of species.
Is it me or is this photo on it's side. I am getting sensitive.
I just sorted the Judging Centers update and put them in a
cassette to show. Many are not marked to show you the proper
side to have up to project them.
SuE