Old 10-12-2003, 01:03 AM
len gardener

Default So much activity!

thanks pete good to know i've got good solid cyber freinds out there
huh chuckle giggle.

welcome back tara,

always work to do hey should be a law a gainst it, me and bev just
finished doing a MYOB course at TAFE so hoping we can generate income
from that buy either bev working for someone she did 2 levels of the
thing, or me doing work at home for local business people with bev's
help of course.

anyhow we've had some good rain here over the past 7 days 140mm in
total so far and more on the way i dare say, a fair sort of cyclon up
off the west aussie nth coast a bit of a way out to sea yet, but
reckon the wa'ers and perth resi's will be wanting it to hit landfall
and hopefully bring drought breaking rain. it had dropped to 960 hp
forget what was tracey in darwin back in the 70's?

we need 20 more mm to hit the meter of rain for the year long time
coming around here, only 670mm last year. still transplanting seedling
native euc's around especially now that it's rained. our 170++ tom'
plants are loving along with allour other summer stuff of course.

have fun all and take care

especially me mate pete

len

snipped