Old 13-12-2003, 12:06 AM
Fran

Default So much activity!

"Geodyne" wrote in message

alt.pc had been so quiet that I had actually unsubscribed, but this
afternoon I thought to check it out on google and lo and behold, there
are so many of the old names back and chatting!

Hi Tara :-)) Nice to see you again after so long.

I am still busy, I still have no life (still working full-time and
attempting to get the Ph.D. finished outside work hours - by the end
of the year with any luck). My little 1/8th acre plot has been ignored
for the better part of two years and it looks it :-(

That time has gone sooooo fast. It seems like just yesterday hat you had
moved in there. I must be getting old as the years all seem to pass in a
flash these days.

And we now have a motorway in construction in what used to be the bush
block behind my place,

Bummer!

Visit us more often- I may even get off my bot and post a bit more when I
get the current round of renovations out of the way.