Old 13-12-2003, 05:02 PM
Wendy

Default Allergies to orchids (was: This Orchid Stinks)

Well, I have several plants that are situated about 15' outside our bedroom
& when
the breeze is right the fragrance wafts through and to my hubby, it act like
an aphrodisiac! *G*
--
Cheers Wendy
Remove PETERPAN for email reply

"Larry Dighera" wrote in message
On Sat, 13 Dec 2003 08:24:58 -0500, "Ray"
wrote in Message-Id:
:

Me too, Larry. A Zygo Titanic was in my kitchen and it perfumed the

entire
room. My wife thought it was overpowering and disgusting.

Does it tickle your nostrils?

Mine is a Zygo intermedium 'Bolin' AM/AOS X Self JR1655. It not only
fills the room with its fragrance, but the entire house! There is a
similar Zygo outside, and it perfumes the yard for a 30' radius.