Old 16-12-2003, 11:12 PM
Jim Lewis

Default [IBC] Holiday travel - Nawthward Ho!

We leave day after tomorrow for the Carolinas. Jackie is
continuing with the grandkids, daughter and son-in-law to ski in
Snowshoe, West Virginia. Brrrr!

Since I can't think of anything less pleasant than falling down
into SNOW (UGH!) I'm staying with son and daughter-in-law in
Durham (where we may also get snow, I suppose, but where I can
choose to stay indoors). I may drive up to the resort on
Christmas Day, if the weather allows this long-time southern,
flatland driver to get there.

Son and I will see installment #3 of LOTR -- maybe more than
once. Go Frodo! (Tho I don't see what the ladies see in
Aragorn. He needs a bath! And a shave!)

I'll be checking e-mail every so often, but remember, Shelly's in
charge. ;-)

Meanwhile, I'm reading my Christmas present - Alexander Kennedy's
"Floral Treasures of Japan: The Satsuki Azaleas" -- and enjoying
it.

Jim Lewis - - Tallahassee, FL - Only to the
white man was nature a wilderness -- Luther Standing Bear
(Ogallala Sioux Chief)

-- The IBC HOME PAGE & FAQ:
http://www.internetbonsaiclub.org/ --
+++++ Questions? Help? e-mail +++++