Old 17-12-2003, 12:12 AM
Craig Cowing

Default [IBC] Holiday travel - Nawthward Ho!

Jim Lewis wrote:

We leave day after tomorrow for the Carolinas. Jackie is
continuing with the grandkids, daughter and son-in-law to ski in
Snowshoe, West Virginia. Brrrr!

It's below the Mason-Dixon line, Jim. Still south. Sorry. ;0)

Since I can't think of anything less pleasant than falling down
into SNOW (UGH!)

It isn't all that bad. Just wait until the grandkids decide to put a couple of
handfuls down your back!!

snip

Jim Lewis - - Tallahassee, FL - Only to the
white man was nature a wilderness -- Luther Standing Bear
(Ogallala Sioux Chief)

Craig Cowing
NY
zone 5b/6a Sunset 37
I'm still waiting for winter here in Southern NY.

-- The IBC HOME PAGE & FAQ:
http://www.internetbonsaiclub.org/ --
+++++ Questions? Help? e-mail +++++