Old 17-12-2003, 06:12 AM
Alan Walker

Default [IBC] Holiday travel - Nawthward Ho!

I don't know, Craig. It's been a long time, but I seem to
recall that West Virginia was a Union state which split off from
Virginia to do so.
At any rate, it's cold up there. They have snow and everything!
;-)
Alan Walker, Lake Charles, LA, USA
http://LCBSBonsai.org http://bonsai-bci.com