Old 17-12-2003, 03:03 PM
Craig Cowing

Default [IBC] Holiday travel - Nawthward Ho!

Jim Lewis wrote:

In a message dated 12/16/2003 6:39:27 PM Eastern Standard Time,
writes:

It's below the Mason-Dixon line, Jim. Still south. Sorry.

;0)

North is a relative thing. To me North is Jacksonville,

FL. The St.
Mary's River is the border to another country.

Yeah. Craig lives somewhere way up in the tundra. Permafrost and
all that. Abominable snowmen. Santa Claus.

Jim Lewis -
- Tallahassee, FL - VEGETARIAN:
An Indian word meaning "lousy hunter." (Borrowed from a sig by
fellow listowner, Scott Peterson)

Yessir. Just saw four polar bears cut across my front lawn this morning. ;0}

Craig Cowing
NY
Zone 5b/6a Sunset 37

-- The IBC HOME PAGE & FAQ: