Old 17-12-2003, 04:12 PM
Bumblebee

Default Free To a Good Home

On Wed, 17 Dec 2003 08:07:14 GMT,"Wanda" posted ...

"Kylie" wrote in message
. au...
You mean you spent $44 for some? I can go to my local tip & get the
stuff for free.

"Wanda" wrote in message
Mulch. It's tree lopper's waste that I ordered. I didn't realise that

$44
would buy a truckload of the stuff! I'm afraid you'll have to transport

it
yourself.

If you live near Ballajura, Perth in Western Australia & are interested

send
me an email to gnomey73 at hotmail.com

I could have got some for free, trouble is there was a 6 week wait. I felt
justified in spending the $44, aslong as I don't have to spend more taking
what's left to the rubbish tip! I'm just waiting for the council to complain
because the pile obstructs a driver's view if they try to exit the culdesac
& it's on council land.

Perhaps put up a sign "Private Property - Do Not Touch" and somebody
might steal some of it.
--

Chris