Old 19-12-2003, 04:20 PM
Jonathan Ball

Default Extreme left-wing kookiness (was Self-Suffiency Acreage Requirements)

gregpresley wrote:

I'm sorry if I missed your science/biology/nutrition credentials in this
discussion,

Not relevant to a discussion of the author's blatant
poltical bias, which shows up not only in the book in
question but throughout her other books and her
institutional affiliations.

as well as those of your cohorts

Misuse of the word "cohort", reflecting your appalling
ignorance.

who chose to dismiss the
conclusions of this author without reading a word of her book.

Junk science based on extremist political agendas
usually advertises itself outside of its text. Lappe's
crap is no exception.

Perhaps
you'd care to share? Otherwise, I'll be forced to disregard everything you
write, as meaningless drivel coming out of a well of ignorance.

So: you're happy to indicate that you are a raging,
dogmatic leftist, too.

It figures you'd snip out the material about her
founding of, and affiliation with, openly leftist
groups, and not just leftist, but extremist as well.