Old 20-12-2003, 09:25 PM
Jonathan Ball

Default Extreme left-wing kookiness (was Self-Suffiency Acreage Requirements)

Ayrshire wrote:

"gregpresley" wrote in
:

I'm sorry if I missed your science/biology/nutrition credentials
in this discussion, as well as those of your cohorts who chose to
dismiss the conclusions of this author without reading a word of
her book. Perhaps you'd care to share? Otherwise, I'll be forced
to disregard everything you write, as meaningless drivel coming
out of a well of ignorance.

.........Still waiting, didn't get any response to this part of my
post in the long unsupported rant by the following poster......

"Jonathan Ball" wrote in

No, Johnathan,

See my other reply about mixing me up with Greg. In
this reply, I am telling you I don't appreciate your
****ing around with the group headers.