Old 26-01-2003, 07:17 PM
Tanya

Default hydrogen peroxide -- any comments? -- followUo

that's what i want to know too..
the info i got was that 10 ccs of 3% in 1000 ccs of water was THREE TIMES too
much
also i've tried ~50% of the 3% on terrestrials and following the fizzing, the
roots were gone
thanks!

Jerry Hoffmeister wrote:

So you water with straight 3% H2O2 - you don't dilute it at all?

wrote in message
I never had spectacular results with my paphs. After listening to
Jack's program presented at a society meeting, I started "watering" my
paphs with 3& h202 once a week and they have shown the benefit of extra
O2 to the roots. It breaks down quickly, but not before the roots get
the benefit. And seeing his plants, you've gotta be a believer!