Old 31-12-2003, 05:47 PM
martin

Default Rain...Rain....Rain

On Wed, 31 Dec 2003 12:11:31 -0000, "Andy Hunt"
wrote:

Yes that's Swansea though isn't it!!!!

I used to live there . . . I love it to this day, it's where many of my most
"formative" years were spent, it's beautiful.

But we had a saying when I was there, that if you stand on Swansea bay and
you can see the Mumbles light-house, that means that it's going to rain.

And if you stand on Swansea bay and can't see the light-house . . . that
means it's raining!!!!!

When I lived in Newport Mon. I used to do day trips to Swansea to get
away from the incessant rain :-)

The sun always shone on the Mumbles in those days.
--
Martin