Old 31-12-2003, 09:17 PM
Ray

Default AOS Pacific Central web page updated

Looks pretty good!

And if you're REALLY easily amused, you might catch me at my desk:

http://www.firstrays.com/webcam1.htm

.. . . . . . . . . . .
"K Barrett" wrote in message
In a pathetic attempt to get hits I'm going to announce that the AOS

Pacific
Central Judging Center web page has been updated. You can see all the

awards
for 2002 and 2003, plus regional shows as well as the Sacramento AOS

Members
Meeting.

http://www.pacificcentral.org

I may be easily amused, but if you go to the 'Plant Index' page you can

see
what sorts or orchids are awarded in our region. (Read: Paphs and Masds.
LOL!)

K Barrett