Old 06-01-2004, 10:40 PM
Lynn Boyd

Default [IBC] FW: [IBC] _Pop Bonsai: Fun with Arranging Small Trees and Plants_ from Kodansha Press

From: Andy Rutledge

Hey Chris,
You're preachin' to the choir, man. ;-) Yes, they're not my "thing," but

I think they're pretty cool in and of themselves. Her effort is one toward
fun and funky, owing only tacit allegience to "Bonsai." Heck, its fun and
it's stylish (in its own way within the obvious context). I see nothing
wrong with it, it's just not my bag. Her's is a syle (as in: lifestyle)
thing and my style is just different.

---------

Chris and Andy,

Hey, nice handling of this - was nice to read of understanding and
acceptance! I do mean that - we don't see it that often not to note!
If it isn't doesn't fit our own style, so it is like all art, not
much usually sticks to us as "ah, that's me." It is Creativity - and to
me that is Today, Lively enjoyment and Freedom. Glad you accept it for
that. You made my day.
Lynn

Lynn Boyd, Oregon, USA
Zone 7-8