Old 09-01-2004, 06:32 PM
Susan Erickson

Default Cymbidium Ruby

On Fri, 09 Jan 2004 17:03:22 GMT, "K Barrett"
wrote:

.....................clip........................ ........
Yes. Its the downfall of Western Civilization as we know it and is a clarion
call that the Barbarians are at the Gates. With a capital 'T' and that
rhymes with 'P' and that stands for 'Pool'.

K Barrett

It is not just the Den. In the Far East where most of the Ascda
and lots of Neofinetia hybrids are being made today, it is
considered bad business to tell what was used to make the cross.
So we are going into another time of lots of vandaceous stuff
especially the cute little things - miss-identified or
deliberately named but not registered. I have a lovely
mini-cym., a chinese hybrid, called Cym Summer Perfume. It is
even delightfully scented. Not registered and no trail as to who
did it or where it came from. I have found 4-5 vendors selling
it, none of them know where it came from.
SuE