Old 10-01-2004, 04:03 PM
J Fortuna

Default RGO going down the drain? Attn KYE

We actually already had our spring here in Washington DC (or so it seemed),
but now winter is back with a vengance. Brrrr.
Joanna

"Ray" wrote in message
Spring has sprung ?!?!?!?!?

It's 2°F here!

. . . . . . . . . . .
"Susan Erickson" wrote in message
On Fri, 9 Jan 2004 19:11:21 -0800, "Wendy"
wrote:

"mg" wrote in message ...

When did ABPO start? That would have offloaded a lot of traffic from
RGO ...

My guess would be in the summer of 2000? Kye where are you?
How time flies.

As far as the traffic I participate in both groups & the diehards are

on
both. Posting to the binaries does save posting a url with a web page

though &
then there are some that don't have access to it .
Cheers Wendy

I think it increased the traffic. We could now show our pictures
and talk about them at greater length. If you got ABPO you had
the photo. So many times web addresses would not be complete, or
would not open unless you belonged to the club; or had been set
for special public view. With ABPO it was just the initial
hassle with and ISP and your set. I also don't think RGO is
going any where down hill. Every year we get some quiet time and
some not so quiet times. Spring has sprung I just found a couple
of blooming surprises and Rhynchostylis gigantea has two spikes.
I can hardly believe it. Oh, and I saw the start of a spike on
a new Bulbo.

Now all I have to do is get thru Tax season.

SuE