Old 13-01-2004, 04:02 AM

Default Where are the permies ?

This news group is dead.

I'm very interested in seeing/hearing about anyones experiences with their
permaculture gardens of whatever size. (ideas that they have taken on that
I might use)
And I am willing to share whatever I can give as a novice.

I am presently attempting to permaculture my whole suburban block. Which I
have kept an online blogg on for the past year (give or take missing a month
here and there)

This is my 'learning' curve for when I buy a bigger property and take it on
more as a full time job. I figure if I am unable to'manage' the suburban
block then what hope have I got on a larger scale. So far so good. I
generally work in the garden 3 weekends out of every month. I work full time
at my own business so my time is scarce.

To be honest my 'chicken' tractor does a good deal of the work for me. I
would highly recommend one.

www.jeack.com.au/~kirsty