Old 13-01-2004, 11:32 AM
Dick

Default Live plants and Plecos

My Clown Loaches get to the blossoms long before my Plecos find them.
I love the blooms, but don't get to watch them long! Darn it!

Strange about the digging, while my Plecos are not 7 inches they are
big and seem very gentle when vacumming the leaves. Never have shown
interest in rooting at the stems.

On Sun, 11 Jan 2004 07:19:48 GMT, "Dinky"
wrote:

"nuchumYussel" wrote in message
. com...
I was told that a common pleco will eat live plants. is this true?

Evan

My plecos regularily chew all the blooms off my anubias. Other than that,
the only damage they seem to do is digging things up when they get bigger,
over 7 inches or so.