Old 14-01-2004, 03:33 AM
mg

Default Epi. Plastic Doll

Susan Erickson wrote:
On Mon, 12 Jan 2004 22:34:29 GMT, "Diana Kulaga"
wrote:

A friend sent me this photo link. I want this plant. I need this plant.
This plant has "Diana" written all over it. What? You can't see my name on
it?

http://www.edit.ne.jp/~fkoichi/ophoto/epi/plasticd.htm

It is lovely.

Epi pseudepidendrum x Epi ilense Registered by T. Matsuda in
1989. There was an award in 1989 and another in 2002. So keep
looking it should turn up some where. I see a CA garden center
with the Matsuda name. Maybe some one out there has more
information.

Matsuda Nursery Inc 195 Waikahe Rd (808) 959-9141, I did find
this listing in the orchid nurseries in Hilo, HI

Good Luck.
SuE

With Epi ilense should it be fragrant?