Old 16-01-2004, 03:25 AM
Dinky

Default problem with amazon sword..please help

"Anthony Carabello" wrote in message
om...
By "proper" I mean that I use "Kent" fertilizers weekly to supply the
plants with micro-nutrients and trace minerals. The plants also
receive about twelve hours of light per day from full spectrum bulbs
that total 110 watts.The effected plants are on opposite sides of the
aquarium...What I am concerned about most is the disease that you
mentioned. Do you have any ideas about which plant diseases match the
symptoms I mentioned? The leaves are uniformly white, almost
transparent, but the veins are still green, and the roots and stems
are still healthy. I am somewhat of a novice with freshwater plants,
so any ideas would help... (i have never posted in these groups
before, so i apoligize if my post is not displayed properly)
Thanks Anthony Carabello

Your post is displayed just fine.
Hopefully LeighMo or someone will reply, as I can't be any more help. Sorry.