Old 16-01-2004, 10:10 PM
invitation // 4 NEW WSEAS JOURNALS and a new WSEAS

Default invitation // 4 NEW WSEAS JOURNALS and a new WSEAS MAGAZINE // WSEAS ON-LINE E-LIBRARY was updated w

WSEAS will reply to you only if you write the word: WSEAS somewhere in the Subject
of your message,
In case that you forgot it, unfortunately, there is not any automatic reply or
warning!

Contents of this Newsletter

1) INVITATION FOR THE WSEAS CONFERENCES ON NEURAL-FUSSY-EVOLUTIONARY 2004
2) NEW WSEAS JOURNALS
3) THE WSEAS ON-LINE E-LIBRARY HAS BEEN UPDATED WITH THE ACCEPTED PAPERS OF 2003
4) WSEAS MAGAZINE

***

1) Invitation
We would like to invite you to send a paper or to organize a session for:
* 5th WSEAS Int.Conf. on FUZZY SETS AND FUZZY SYSTEMS (FSFS '04)
* 5th WSEAS Int.Conf. on NEURAL NETWORKS AND APPLICATIONS (NNA '04)
* 5th WSEAS Int.Conf. on EVOLUTIONARY COMPUTATION (EC '04)

Udine, Italy, March 25-27, 2004

more details: www.wseas.org

HONORARY CHAIR:
Prof. Lotfi Zadeh, University of Berkeley, USA
Prof. Ladislav Kohout, Florida State University, Tallahassee, Florida

The accepted papers will appear:

(a) as regular papers in the WSEAS conference proceedings
(b) as chapters in the WSEAS luxurious post-conference Books (hard
cover, velvet
paper)
OR as regular papers in the WSEAS TRANSACTIONS

***

2) NEW WSEAS JOURNALS

FOUR NEW WSEAS TRANSACTIONS START WITHIN 2004
* WSEAS TRANSACTIONS ON BIOLOGY AND BIOMEDICINE
* WSEAS TRANSACTIONS ON ACOUSTICS AND MUSIC
* WSEAS TRANSACTIONS ON BUSINESS AND ECONOMICS
* WSEAS TRANSACTIONS ON ELECTRONICS
The first aim is to try to include them in all major scientific indeces

***

3) THE WSEAS ON-LINE E-LIBRARY HAS BEEN UPDATED WITH THE ACCEPTED PAPERS OF 2003
See www.wseas.org/data

***

4) WSEAS MAGAZINE
WSEAS will circulate a MAGAZINE.
The MAGAZINE will be distributed FREE and will circulate in 10000 copies among
universities,
laboratories, conferences, etc...
The expenses of the magazine will be covered exclusively by advertizements of
commercial companies, educational institutes (universities, colleges, etc...)
software developers, national defense products, ....
If you are interested to be advertized contact us.
The magazine will publish review articles, news from WSEAS, contents, prizes,
photos,
etc...

Thanks

K.Tsironi

HOW TO UNSUBSCRIBE:

I sent this email to you using your email address:
If you want to remove this email address from our list,
please, send me an email back with Subject: REMOVE
WSEAS
Then, your account:
will NEVER receive email from WSEAS in the
future!
---