Old 20-01-2004, 03:48 AM
Roger Snipes

Default [IBC] New USDA map 2

----- Original Message -----
From: "Iris Cohen"
In 1979, we had frost on June 3. it was definitely illegal, but I didn't

get a
refund from the government.

Iris, you may have hit upon something here. Maybe you should sue the feds
for the emotional trauma and financial loss that you suffered when your tree
was killed by an unauthorized cold snap! After all, its the American way.
:-)

Regards,
Roger Snipes Spokane, WA Zone 5, or maybe Zone 6.
Politics is the art of looking for trouble, finding it, misdiagnosing it,
and then misapplying the wrong remedies. Groucho Marx (1895-1977)

++++Sponsored, in part, by Mark Zimmerman++++
-- The IBC HOME PAGE & FAQ:
http://www.internetbonsaiclub.org/ --
+++++ Questions? Help? e-mail +++++