Old 27-01-2004, 02:34 PM
Ray

Default moss on cochleanthes roots?

On those rare occasions where I've seen moss, it seems to have no negative
impact whatsoever. Even in my greenhouse, the stuff eventually dies,
despite frequent watering and high humidity.

.. . . . . . . . . . .
"J Fortuna" wrote in message
I have a cochleanthes amazonica which I am still trying to understand (so
far not doing all that well). It came in a clear pot, and it has a bunch

of
moss that is growing on top of the medium and also on some of the roots.

It
came with this moss when I bought it from a vendor. Is this moss harmful

it, or is it ok to leave it there? If it is harmful, what should I do

about
it?

Thanks,
Joanna