Old 27-01-2004, 03:07 PM
Wendy

Default moss on cochleanthes roots?

Just guessing Joanna, but moss is a natural element so I would say no?????
Also, my mentor grows paphiopedilums & his pots are full of moss.
Will ask him.
--
Cheers Wendy
Remove PETERPAN for email reply

"J Fortuna" wrote in message
: I have a cochleanthes amazonica which I am still trying to understand (so
: far not doing all that well). It came in a clear pot, and it has a bunch
of
: moss that is growing on top of the medium and also on some of the roots.
It
: came with this moss when I bought it from a vendor. Is this moss harmful
: it, or is it ok to leave it there? If it is harmful, what should I do
about
: it?
:
: Thanks,