Old 02-02-2004, 04:16 AM
Jaques d'Alltrades

Default New build house - garden waterlogging

The message
from "KD" contains these words:

Lots of factors are affecting the drainage
and the main problem will be getting the builders to acknowledge that it is
their responsibility to fix it - we simply can't use the garden as it
stands/sinks. We have already had to abandon 3/4 of the planned jobs for
landscaping of the garden due to this waterlogging problem - I just hope
that it can be sorted out. Thanks for all the help so far.

Take photos, especially immediately after rain.

--
Rusty
http://www.users.zetnet.co.uk/hi-fi/