Old 02-02-2004, 02:40 PM
Rich

Default I Miss My Pond!!!

Send or post your e-mail Ill send you some pictures.

"Broomhilda" wrote in message
ink.net...
I am sitting here in sunny Florida (Ha, ha, ha!! ) wishing I was back home
in the two or three feet of snow that I hear covers the ground.

I am spending a lot of time planning the landscaping for my new pond. Was
just finished last fall. The waterfall is outstanding. I can't take

credit
for it myself. I started it after a backhoe dug the hole, but ran out of
steam and hired a landscaper. He did an outstanding job and as soon as I
can I will try to get a picture on the internet.

It needs landscaping and am I ever itching to get at it!!!

To those worrying about freezing ponds, I have another pond down the hill
from my house and I do nothing to keep it from freezing. The fish don't
seem to mind.

That is my favorite spot on earth. Sitting on the bench just watching

fish.

Well, I just wanted to sound off a bit.

Pixi, alias Broomhilda