Old 02-02-2004, 04:04 PM
Cybe R. Wizard

Default I Miss My Pond!!!

On Mon, 02 Feb 2004 15:14:30 GMT
"Broomhilda" wrote:

No. Have to use a local server as none of the big ones are in our
area. I live a long way from anywhere. Gotta go 50 miles to buy
clothes. 12 miles to the grocery store.

Lucky you! I am /so/ envious!

I am not nuts about earthlink. Half the time I can't get online.

That's strange, I've never had trouble anywhere in the US. Have you
tried different phone numbers locally?

Fort Meyers is about a hundred miles south of us. Can't stand this
state!!!

I'm right with you there. I've a daughter in Rollins College in
Orlando (really in Winter Park, but who has ever heard of that?) who
hates it, also. She really wanted to go there, though,

Too hot and muggy most of the time, fire ants, palmetto bugs,
mosquitos, and most of this winter it has been chilly. No snow, but
I'd rather.

And people either drive /way/ too fast and recklessly, or /way/ too
slowly and overly cautiously. Strange state, alright.

Cybe R. Wizard
--
Unofficial "Wizard of Odds," A.H.P.
Original PORG "Water Wizard," R.P.