Old 02-02-2004, 11:00 PM
Michelle

Default pineapples

J.K.
Thanks for the link It was extreamly informative and very easy to
read.
Some times I have trouble reading a site due to lots of links pictures
and distracting material. In fact
some times I can never find what I'm looking for but this site was
great.
Thanks
Michelle

On Mon, 02 Feb 2004 00:00:37 -0600, J Kolenovsky
wrote:

http://agrss.sherman.hawaii.edu/pineapple/pinegrow.htm

Michelle wrote:

I'd like to grow a pineapple from the top of the fruit just to see if
I can do it .
If I can I'll have a neat plant and If I cant' well I'd have thrown
out the top any way after eating it.
any one know how to cultivate a plant from the top.
I looked for a web site to tell me hoe to do it but could not find one
thanks
Michelle