Old 02-02-2004, 11:15 PM
~ jan JJsPond.us

Default I Miss My Pond!!!

So what takes you to FL, a place you do not like? ~ jan

On Mon, 02 Feb 2004 15:14:30 GMT, "Broomhilda" wrote:

No. Have to use a local server as none of the big ones are in our area. I
live a long way from anywhere. Gotta go 50 miles to buy clothes. 12 miles
to the grocery store.

I am not nuts about earthlink. Half the time I can't get online.

Fort Meyers is about a hundred miles south of us. Can't stand this state!!!

Too hot and muggy most of the time, fire ants, palmetto bugs, mosquitos, and
most of this winter it has been chilly. No snow, but I'd rather.

"Cybe R. Wizard" Cybe_R_Wizard@WizardsTower wrote in message
news:20040202090846.189e0976.Cybe_R_Wizard@Wizard sTower...
On Mon, 02 Feb 2004 14:04:13 GMT
"Broomhilda" wrote:

is my e-mail address here in the sunny (Ha!)
south. It's different up north but no sense giving that one to you.
No one there to read the e-mail.

I originally switched to mindspring (now earthlink) from a local
ISP because I visited Ft. Meyers, FL for a month or so. Earthlink has
nationwide access numbers so all I have to do when traveling is switch
connection numbers and I'm all set!
Of course, this is dial-up, not broadband.

Do you still use earthlink up north?

Cybe R. Wizard
--
Unofficial "Wizard of Odds," A.H.P.