Old 03-02-2004, 09:43 PM
WiGard

Default Cats

On Tue, 03 Feb 2004 10:45:54 -0800, Lozzie wrote:

My neighbours cats seem determined to use my garden as their toilet. Is
there anyway I can keep them off? I don't want to use any of the machine
type deterents you can buy as they seem expensive and I've been told they
don't work very well.
Thank you

I had problems with neighbors' cats at the bird feeders and in the trees
above the same. Nothing worked. I finally talked with the neighbors and
now no cats.

Assuming you live in town, most towns have animals-at-large ordinances.
Check to see if you have such an ordinance. If so, remind the neighbor of
the ordinance.

Good neighbors tend to listen.

Water works. Cats don't like water.