Old 05-02-2004, 06:44 PM
KD

Default New build house - garden waterlogging

"Colin Wilson" wrote in message
t...
.... and is it? If so, do they have to fix all of it or only the
bit within 3m?

I would have thought as this problem is already apparent it might well
start to encroach on the 3m boundary with a little more / sustained rain

Hi,
Andy Hall's question is spot on .. there is some within the 3 metres and
some further away .. I wonder how the builder will proceed. The site
manager was round here today and I suggested that it would be only
reasonable of the builder to rectify the entire problem. We'll see eh ?

Thanks for all the contributions so far,
Keith