Old 07-02-2004, 06:32 PM
Anonny Moose

Default looking fro a certain rose variety

Michelle, I thought you were looking specifically for Joseph's Coat which my
link should have opened to. If the link didn't work, you could do a search
for Joseph's Coat. Disregard this if you were looking for some other
bi-color. Planting time depends on your location. Karen

"Michelle" wrote in message
I checked out the heritage rose site but they had no roses under the
catigory bi-color
they had a link under colors called bi ccolor but alas no roses but
noow I know what to look for at my garden center I can ask better
questions What is a good book for rose gardening I'm trying to start
a small rose garden for the statue of mary I erected in my garden
I thought I would try a more complex garden arangement than I've
done before When is a good time to start planting I am going to go
sort of slow since I'm new to roses and just plant one at a time and
see how it goes but I'de like to have a little fountain and mary an
some nice roses to train over her and some to cut for the house

thanks
Michelle

On Fri, 6 Feb 2004 08:10:37 -0800, "Anonny Moose"
wrote:

Joseph's Coat at Heirloom Roses:
http://www.heirloomroses.com/express...at=11&item=597

karen

"Michelle" wrote in message
news
I'd like to find a joseph tecni color coat rose but I don't know any
other name for it it is a varatious rose that seems to take over any
where it's planted without careful pruning but I love the beautiful
multi color flowers they range from almost purple to pink to white
with colored edges peach and yellow just all kinds of colors on one
bush and lots of the flowers are multi colored I've checked my local
garden supply and houses and and a few catilogs and can't find it is
there another name for it or is there a website or place where I can
order it?
My mother had one but when I asked her where she got it she said she
dug it up on a condemned lot uggggg leave it to her to get all her
neat plants that way .
Thanks
Michelle