Old 07-02-2004, 08:33 PM
Pat Vasgah

Default Wedding Bells morning glory, cross with Flying Saucers

I'm getting ready to buy my morning glory seeds for spring! Now I get
most of my unusual ones from Ebay. I've given up on trading since I
often don't get the right things. I'm still trying to keep Wedding
Bells from going extinct. I had some success a couple years back, and
even got a cross with Flying Saucers. Flying Saucers is now safe from
extinction, it's available at K-Mart
and Wal-Mart, after being nearly lost in the early 90's. Wedding Bells
is still unavailable anywhere commercially.
The cross came out as a solid periwinkle, with no stripes.
Germination rate with Wedding Bells is much lower than Heavenly Blue.

Wedding Bells X Flying Saucers page
http://www.geocities.com/ResearchTri...150/wbxfs.html

Wedding Bells page
http://www.geocities.com/ResearchTri...b/7150/wb.html