Old 08-02-2004, 01:02 PM
Cereus-validus

Default I visited....Gardenweb sucks

Maybe they do present some etiquette rule but the crude dude (Spike
Hernandez = Robert Stewart) who runs GW doesn't bother follow them at all.
He runs it like a power crazed despot He's all too willing to arbitrarily
banish anyone for no reason at all without any warning nor explanation. Any
inquiries get hateful demeaning replies saying he can do anything he wants.
Somebody should off that mofo.

madgardener wrote in message
I did notice that there were some etiquette rules but other than basic
common sense, nothing out of the ordinary. I'm curious and willing to

give
it a shot. I can ALWAYS learn about horticulture! g
madgardener

Someone runs the boards? I've never noticed anyone being censored or
talking about rules, etc. It's just gardeners posting. Some of the
specialty boards aren't that active, but I've found so much info over

there.

I like that the posts stay up, my news server only holds posts for maybe
2 weeks. But I've never had a problem with web-based boards, especially
ones with good search capabilities.

Janine