Old 08-02-2004, 02:34 PM
Cereus-validus

Default I visited....Gardenweb sucks

Sorry Tennessee.

Tell everyone who has been forever banished from Gardenweb by Spike
Hernandez for no reason that there are no restrictions there.

You probably believe that Hitler and Stalin were just misunderstood and not
evil monsters too!!!

One day you too will be banished to Disneyland if Spike perceives you as
someone who is a threat to his evil empire.

madgardener wrote in message
I visited GardenWeb the other day. Interesting. LOTS of diversified topics
concerning all sorts of plants. Even some forums with specifics, like
Gardening in Tennessee. And a place for new forums, made me think

.....hmmmm
a lot of us from Wreck.gardens could visit there and smooze and name the
forum "rec.garden refugees" or maybe back yard chatting from the
neighborhood of rec.garden" there are no restrictions other than

language.
and 99% of us are pretty good at that anyway out of common respect. I've

not
given up on wreck.gardens, just thought it was interesting.
my two cents worth.
madgardener up on the ridge, back in Fairy Holler, overlooking English
Mountain in Eastern Tennessee zone 7, Sunset zone 36 who has subscribed to
GardenWeb (it's free but they don't mind a donation to help run things

even
more efficiently if yer inclined)