Old 08-02-2004, 07:26 PM
madgardener

Default I visited....Gardenweb sucks

"Cereus-validus" wrote in message
. com...
Sorry Tennessee.

Cerius, you have got to lighten up. I can't tell people who has been forever
banished from GardenWeb, I only just got there myself. I wouldn't know if
someone had been banished or not. I don't doubt you. I just ain't seen it
yet. Kinda like I haven't SEEN dust mites but don't doubt they
exist..........sheesh~

Tell everyone who has been forever banished from Gardenweb by Spike
Hernandez for no reason that there are no restrictions there.

You probably believe that Hitler and Stalin were just misunderstood and

not
evil monsters too!!!

no actually Hitler was a seriously screwed up Jew who had misplaced anger
and hatred for himself and anyone who represented what he despised. Stalin?
He was a tyrant too. I also have no love in my heart for true followers of
the KKK...........lighten up on me will ya? I don't believe you can
possibly be poking at me for this. you give me far too much credit on this I
just made a casual remark. it's stuff like this that will drive me away.

in fact. good bye.
madgardener

One day you too will be banished to Disneyland if Spike perceives you as
someone who is a threat to his evil empire.