Old 04-02-2003, 06:50 PM
Deborah F. Ryan

Default what a mess :(

Gene, I give you my word, I'm going to get right on this. Boy, have I Ever
leaned my lesson! Excellent point you make of the about the effects of
breeze too. Hopefully it will perk up the other tropicals Just in time for
Spring vbs
peace...
debbie

"Gene Schurg" wrote in message
hlink.net...
Deborah,

I keep my two fans running 24 hours a day. There are times it feels like

hurracane in my Greenhouse but it does really help.

The plants get tougher too because of the natural air movement they have

in
nature.

About the only time I turn the fans off is when I'm working out there on a
sunny day and I want it to be quiet or want to listen to music.

Good Luck ... I hope your plants can recover.

Gene