Old 09-02-2004, 04:42 AM
B & J

Default I visited....Gardenweb sucks

"madgardener" wrote in message

I don't believe you can
possibly be poking at me for this. you give me far too much credit on this

just made a casual remark. it's stuff like this that will drive me away.

in fact. good bye.
madgardener

Lordie, Mad, we love you far too much for you to leave. The group would lose
far too much character without your beloved ramblings. Ignore him as I do.
After being the object of his foul mouthed savaging, I skip anything he
posts. Most of his contributions are crude, rude, and therefore unimportant.
He makes it his mission in life to hurt people, but it's beyond my
comprehension why he attacked you. Maybe it's his method of expression of
venom against Gardenweb, but who knows? Maybe he couldn't find a newbie to
attack in the posts, and you became the "target of the day."

A few in this group think he's funny, but he was way out of line in this
attack on you.

The rest of us love you...

John