Old 09-02-2004, 08:17 AM
Cereus-validus

Default I visited....Gardenweb sucks

As if it isn't bad enough that your family tree has no branches, Tennessee,
but now this?

So you sympathize with the Brown Shirts, eh?

Hitler had all the Brown Shirt thugs killed when he seized power and didn't
need them anymore.

Another example of honor among thieves (and thugs).

Your washing the sheets for the KKK, doesn't get all the blood off your
hands.

Janice wrote in message
On Sun, 8 Feb 2004 13:04:11 -0500, "madgardener"
wrote:

"Cereus-validus" wrote in message
.com...
Sorry Tennessee.

Cerius, you have got to lighten up. I can't tell people who has been

forever
banished from GardenWeb, I only just got there myself. I wouldn't know

if
someone had been banished or not. I don't doubt you. I just ain't seen it
yet. Kinda like I haven't SEEN dust mites but don't doubt they
exist..........sheesh~

Tell everyone who has been forever banished from Gardenweb by Spike
Hernandez for no reason that there are no restrictions there.

You probably believe that Hitler and Stalin were just misunderstood and

not
evil monsters too!!!

no actually Hitler was a seriously screwed up Jew who had misplaced anger
and hatred for himself and anyone who represented what he despised.

Stalin?
He was a tyrant too. I also have no love in my heart for true followers

of
the KKK...........lighten up on me will ya? I don't believe you can
possibly be poking at me for this. you give me far too much credit on

this I
just made a casual remark. it's stuff like this that will drive me away.

in fact. good bye.
madgardener

One day you too will be banished to Disneyland if Spike perceives you

as
someone who is a threat to his evil empire.

Odd, that there is always someone who is confrontational throwing nazi
and evil and such about.

I used to have a channel on IRC, and there were always a bunch of
folks who insisted on coming into the channel, being rude, crude, or
lewd, or all of the above and who were always insisting that they
didn't do a thing, and no one had a right to kick them out of
anywhere. Never could get the idea that folks were only welcome when
they didn't disrupt the channel and that when someone set up a
channel, or a chat group or forum.. that it was the property of the
person or persons who set it up, and they did have the right to decide
when someone wasn't welcome.

Of course when I booted them I got called all kinds of names. Oh wah.
I developed a real thick skin.

Too bad the rude ones didn't catch on that It would be like wandering
into someone's house and plopping their butt on the couch, grabbing
food from the people who lived there, making a mess, being incredibly
rude, and abusive, and then getting mad when the people who lived
there objected. Thug mentality.

Go figure.

Janice